Wednesday, June 20, 2007

No one can withstand flavor of that magnitude!

I loves me some science fiction. As a kid, it was anything my imagination could hold onto and ride off into deep space. As an adult, it's grittier, speculative stuff that is about people and not technology. Because I loves me some social metaphor, too.

But there's one canonical piece of science fiction that everyone can quote. Some people love it. Some people manage to just enjoy it without the costumes, the makeup and the strong desire to become a social outcast. That's right, I'm talkin' about Star Wars, which was released 30 years ago in May.

To celebrate the occasion, the too-much-time-on-their-hands geniuses at Robot Chicken put this together:



Part I



Part II



PART III (with 2:18 of overlap--sorry)

OK, now let's get to work building that reactor....